Flyers General Season 2024-25

2 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Michkov to center might be their best option as a #1 center guess we'll see where they are after their next draft...

'

Why must we try to put players in positions they have not played before......

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Michkov to center might be their best option as a #1 center guess we'll see where they are after their next draft...

He doesn't have a lick of defense in him. I'm not sure center is wise at this point. Maybe as he matures and Torts breaks him of this offense schmoffense nonsense.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ruxpin said:

He doesn't have a lick of defense in him. I'm not sure center is wise at this point. Maybe as he matures and Torts breaks him of this offense schmoffense nonsense.

you see him already on the left side for his first game certainly you don't think they care about the important things 

• Good Post 1

11 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

you see him already on the left side for his first game certainly you don't think they care about the important things 

I saw an interview with Briere and he said that Michkov has played left wing in Russia, so it’s probably a good thing for us since we only have one natural LW in Farabee. 

1 hour ago, RonJeremy said:

I saw an interview with Briere and he said that Michkov has played left wing in Russia, so it’s probably a good thing for us since we only have one natural LW in Farabee. 

guys with his tools can play anywhere when they are ready center should be tried only once he is comfortable playing his wing position and could be even years later but this kid has all the tools he would need to succeed.

right now just getting him rolling and play well is all that matters now