Lindell & Harley extensions

Math

Lindell - 5-yr/$5.25M AAV

Well.. not disappointed per se but not thrilled either. I hoped he wouldn't sign a Lindell-type contract and that's was happened. On the other hand, he's a PK beast, very reliable on his own end and he can even score on some misunderstandings. He will be 35 at the end of this contract but when I see deals that got Roy or Walker, I guess it's the new norm. I get it, he's part of the furniture in this franchise too.

Harley - 2-yr/$4M AAV

This one is clever. They finally reach a deal before training camp and it followed the same strategy as the other young core members like Öttinger and Robertson in terms of long-term cap management. Now time for Harley to prove he's part of the 20 best Dmen of the League. If he smokes the bank in 2026, that will be deserved.

16 hours ago, Math said:

Lindell - 5-yr/$5.25M AAV

Well.. not disappointed per se but not thrilled either. I hoped he wouldn't sign a Lindell-type contract and that's was happened. On the other hand, he's a PK beast, very reliable on his own end and he can even score on some misunderstandings. He will be 35 at the end of this contract but when I see deals that got Roy or Walker, I guess it's the new norm. I get it, he's part of the furniture in this franchise too.

Harley - 2-yr/$4M AAV

This one is clever. They finally reach a deal before training camp and it followed the same strategy as the other young core members like Öttinger and Robertson in terms of long-term cap management. Now time for Harley to prove he's part of the 20 best Dmen of the League. If he smokes the bank in 2026, that will be deserved.

Good bridge deal for Harley 

And im a huge fan of Lindell.

Lindell is a terrific defender, and the price is fair. Mind you, any GM who can't negotiate a good price for talent in a no-tax state is useless, so I don't want to heap undue praise on a GM who gets to play on Easy Mode.

Edited by JR Ewing