Which game are you showing a friend that never watched hockey?

My friend and I have been having a debate lately and I want to hear your opinions.

If you had a friend that doesn't know a thing about hockey and you wanted to get them into the sport, what game are you making them watch?

We have debated between the 2010 Olympics Gold medal game, as well as a few game 7's over the recent seasons, but what would you show them?

Let me know, I want to hear some opinions I haven't heard yet!

Either the Game 7 of the 2001 Stanley Cup finals, the USA hockey semi-final versus the Soviet Union in 1980, or the five OT playoff game between the Flyers and Penguins in 2000, when Keith Primeau scored the game-winner. There's several others I'm not mentioning, that were great also.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FD19372 said:

Either the Game 7 of the 2001 Stanley Cup finals, the USA hockey semi-final versus the Soviet Union in 1980, or the five OT playoff game between the Flyers and Penguins in 2000, when Keith Primeau scored the game-winner. There's several others I'm not mentioning, that were great also.

Lots of great options there, i like how you mentioned NHL and international play too

• Thanks 1