Chuck F to the Devils

Interesting Meltzer today. The Devils have hired Fletcher as a senior hockey advisor. Also in the article he says Chuckles got the Flyer job after the Flyers interviewed Bill Zito for the GM position. More dysfunction in Flyer junction. 

• Haha 3

Damn. Just when I think the Flyers are going to win the draft lottery and pick Hagens, Chuckles gets involved somehow to ruin things again for Flyers fans. You just know Jersey is going to get the first pick now. I don't care what he did in Minnesota. I REALLY dislike what he did to the Flyers.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

Damn. Just when I think the Flyers are going to win the draft lottery and pick Hagens, Chuckles gets involved somehow to ruin things again for Flyers fans. You just know Jersey is going to get the first pick now. I don't care what he did in Minnesota. I REALLY dislike what he did to the Flyers.

He was garbage in Minnesota.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

How does this keep happening? How?

I got another for you - WHY?

Who is running a hockey team and so detached from reality that they think Chuck Fletcher has some sort of insight that would help their team improve?

I suppose they could be paying him to thank him for what he did to the Flyers...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

How does this keep happening? How?

This guy has a long track record of not having a clue how to build a winning hockey team. 

A.) He is a "hockey man"

B.) He might interview well.

C.) Don't look this gift horse in the mouth. Let him bring his "experience" and roladex to that organization.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mojo1917 said:

A.) He is a "hockey man"

B.) He might interview well.

C.) Don't look this gift horse in the mouth. Let him bring his "experience" and roladex to that organization.

He can advise NJ how great Risto is and we can trade him to NJ for a first round pick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...