Guessing where all teams finish within the Pacific division

Hey everyone,

I haven't gotten a chance to get an article out on this topic, and not 100% sure I will be able to, but just wanted to share my list for the Pacific as well so that every division has been discussed! Admittedly, 2 through 4 is a very tight race in my books, and injuries might be the tie breaker... 

1. Oilers

2. Canucks

3. Golden Knights

4. LA Kings

5. Seattle Kraken

6. Calgary Flames

7. Ducks

8. Sharks

Let me know what you agree/disagree with!

• Like 1

EDM

LV

VAN

LA

SJ

SEA

CGY

ANA

Calgary keeps tanking...SJ not close to top 4 but with SEA will easily get away from the 2 basement dwellers CGY and ANA...

23 hours ago, thegx.ca said:

EDM

LV

VAN

LA

SJ

SEA

CGY

ANA

Calgary keeps tanking...SJ not close to top 4 but with SEA will easily get away from the 2 basement dwellers CGY and ANA...

Anaheim will emerge and arise sooner than the sharks.

Their young talent is coming of age. Carlsson, McTavish, Gauthier,  Zellweger. Joining Zegras, Terry, Mintyukov in what will be a strong core.

That's not even including Senneke and Solberg, who will also be very good players joining the core when guys like Killorn, Strome, Fowler age out of top spots. Their biggest anchor is Gibson. Dostal should displace him.

The Sharks are going to have some growing pains with Celebrini and Smith being 1st year guys and Dickenson being 2 years away. 

Maybe Muhk steps into a top 4 role on D this year. But our defense is not good. We only have 2 RHD

We have

Ferraro/Emberson 

Walman/Rutta

Thrun/.......Vlasic playing his off side 

Hoping Muhk graduated and bumps Thrun (who was bad last year)

And our goalies are the jersey cast-off duo, Blackwood and Vanecek

45 minutes ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

Anaheim will emerge and arise sooner than the sharks.

Their young talent is coming of age. Carlsson, McTavish, Gauthier,  Zellweger. Joining Zegras, Terry, Mintyukov in what will be a strong core.

That's not even including Senneke and Solberg, who will also be very good players joining the core when guys like Killorn, Strome, Fowler age out of top spots. Their biggest anchor is Gibson. Dostal should displace him.

The Sharks are going to have some growing pains with Celebrini and Smith being 1st year guys and Dickenson being 2 years away. 

Maybe Muhk steps into a top 4 role on D this year. But our defense is not good. We only have 2 RHD

We have

Ferraro/Emberson 

Walman/Rutta

Thrun/.......Vlasic playing his off side 

Hoping Muhk graduated and bumps Thrun (who was bad last year)

And our goalies are the jersey cast-off duo, Blackwood and Vanecek

I'm counting on SJ making more and better moves than rest of the Pacific bottom halfers this season that's why I'm thinking they'll do better than ANA ect...plus I doubt Toffoli agrees to go there without Grier convincing him they'll make more moves to contend this year...

9 minutes ago, thegx.ca said:

I'm counting on SJ making more and better moves than rest of the Pacific bottom halfers this season that's why I'm thinking they'll do better than ANA ect...plus I doubt Toffoli agrees to go there without Grier convincing him they'll make more moves to contend this year...

Toffoli pretty much stated he just wanted a few years stability and not to be moved and traded around uprooting every single year. His wife  works in LA.

I'm sure he believes in year 3 and 4 of his contract they will be competing,  but I'm sure he has no illusions of them being a competing team his first year. He will be a mentor and help them from being caved in every night like last year, but he understands there will be growing pains.

The Sharks just promoted a developmental coach

The rebuilding teams are not there yet, L.A. counting on Kuemper and without Arvdisoon made a big step back, I'm curious to see how will Vegas do after losing their last misfits.

1. Edmonton

2. Vancouver

3. Vegas

4. Seattle

5. Los Angeles

6. Calgary

7. Anaheim

8. San José