Guessing where all teams finish within the Atlantic division

This is no easy task and I likely BUTCHER this, but as the off season continues to creep by I thought this could be fun to discuss. Let me know what you think about the list and the changes you would make!

1. Boston

2. Toronto

3. Tampa Bay

4. Florida

5. Red Wings

6. Sabres

7. Senators

8. Habs

If you want to hear my rationale for my picks, I wrote a quick article on it that can be found at my website (www.thenhlrewind.ca) !

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, The NHL Rewind said:

This is no easy task and I likely BUTCHER this, but as the off season continues to creep by I thought this could be fun to discuss. Let me know what you think about the list and the changes you would make!

1. Boston

2. Toronto

3. Tampa Bay

4. Florida

5. Red Wings

6. Sabres

7. Senators

8. Habs

If you want to hear my rationale for my picks, I wrote a quick article on it that can be found at my website (www.thenhlrewind.ca) !

Extremely well written article. Love your writing.   I'm a little more bullish on the Panthers than you, but it's still hard to argue with the order. 

I would not be stunned, though, that despite the top of the roster talent, the Bolts fall further.  Yet, if I'm putting money on it, it's the order you have.

• Like 1

I'm pretty much on the same page. Boston, Toronto and the Florida teams should be on the first half; Montréal dead last and I'm really not sold on Buffalo getting any better. My hidden card would be the Red Wings, maybe they might sneak in and grab a WC.

1. Boston

2. Toronto

3. Florida

4. Tampa Bay

5. Detroit

6. Ottawa

7. Buffalo

8. Montréal

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ruxpin said:

Extremely well written article. Love your writing.   I'm a little more bullish on the Panthers than you, but it's still hard to argue with the order. 

I would not be stunned, though, that despite the top of the roster talent, the Bolts fall further.  Yet, if I'm putting money on it, it's the order you have.

This legitimately made my week, thanks for reading and keeping the convo going!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Math said:

I'm pretty much on the same page. Boston, Toronto and the Florida teams should be on the first half; Montréal dead last and I'm really not sold on Buffalo getting any better. My hidden card would be the Red Wings, maybe they might sneak in and grab a WC.

1. Boston

2. Toronto

3. Florida

4. Tampa Bay

5. Detroit

6. Ottawa

7. Buffalo

8. Montréal

I got to say i agree with your order the best.

I anything i want to flip Florida and Toronto but i feel now after winning the Cup the absence of virgin lust for the Cup will take something off their game...so i stick with your order.

• Like 1

Boston

Toronto

Florida

Detroit

Tampa Bay

Ottawa

Buffalo

Montreal

This is a good division. It wouldn't shock me if Florida, Toronto or Boston won it. I think Toronto has a better regular season than last year, and Florida takes a small step back, but I still think the Panthers will be very formidable again, come playoff time.

59 minutes ago, yave1964 said:

One hell of a tough division

Another late season crapshoot for the final spots.  Maybe fifth place here in the Atlantic edges out the Isles and Caps in the Metro.

• Like 2