2024-25 Phantoms/Flyer prospects

27 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

This roster should push deep into the playoffs or it is a failure...

****** Laperriere. Play Rizzo and Gendron. Those guys are potential future Flyers. When he has hacks like Abols and Gardner playing instead of them is beyond me. The AHL is a DEVELOPMENT league. Playing those guys means taking away playing time from guys who actually have upside. I really hate the development ******** that goes on.

Just now, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

****** Laperriere. Play Rizzo and Gendron. Those guys are potential future Flyers. When he has hacks like Abols and Gardner playing instead of them is beyond me. The AHL is a DEVELOPMENT league. Playing those guys means taking away playing time from guys who actually have upside. I really hate the development ******** that goes on.

I was wondering if they were hurt or something...

On 10/18/2024 at 6:27 PM, OccamsRazor said:

This roster should push deep into the playoffs or it is a failure...

I don't see this roster being anything other then middle of the pack fighting for a playoff spot.  Just like the mother-team.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Digityman said:

I don't see this roster being anything other then middle of the pack fighting for a playoff spot.  Just like the mother-team.

it's not a lot of top end talent but it is choked with 12 draft picks from the Flyers.

So as we have heard i lost count of how many times the teams is built through the draft and free agency is to fill holes and for years the Flyers have thrown countless draft picks away yahdah yahdah.

Well here it is proof that it is the way or it isn't the way. Now i am sure as soon as someone is reading this they will say but the quality of the draft picks...DGAF the Flyers selected them with 12 draft picks they should be able to get them deep in the playoffs.

At someone point something is going to have to take the blame eventually it's up to the Flyers to decide are they going to say they botched a bunch of picks or are they finally finally going to blame the coach down there???