Philadelphia Flyers offseason 2024

5 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Future so bright i gota wear shades!!!! :blowingakiss:

Game tying and game winning goal impressive preseason so far!!!!

Pretty sick passes in this one. Some that other Flyers (looking at you, TK) simply goofed on. They'll get there. I think some just aren't used to the vision and creativity. 

But one on one with the goalie, man, he's ridiculous. Korpy is still looking for his underwear (it's still on his head under his helmet, like usual).  Man, he's going to be fun.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ruxpin said:

I think some just aren't used to the vision and creativity. 

this they are still like i in the amazing watching waiting to see what he is going to do and unlike us they can't because they're on the ice and well they need to play and help him...in time they will be prepare to get a pass from anywhere on the ice if he has it...i am so excited by his play.

They must find at least another one...somewhere anywhere to play with him...

• Good Post 1

1 minute ago, OccamsRazor said:

this they are still like i in the amazing watching waiting to see what he is going to do and unlike us they can't because they're on the ice and well they need to play and help him...in time they will be prepare to get a pass from anywhere on the ice if he has it...i am so excited by his play.

They must find at least another one...somewhere anywhere to play with him...

I hate the shootout and not a fan of the OT, but goosebumps thinking about him in either situation. 

Yes, we need another. We won't get high enough a pick for a sure thing, but a really solid center would be nice. And a top pair defenseman is anyone is at the make a wish hotline.

I agree with the thought that Jett was only okay. But he has better wheels than i realized. I don't think he's staying up. I think the fact they had Konecny taking faceoffs in overtime was probably telling.

18 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

I hate the shootout and not a fan of the OT, but goosebumps thinking about him in either situation. 

Yes, we need another. We won't get high enough a pick for a sure thing, but a really solid center would be nice. And a top pair defenseman is anyone is at the make a wish hotline.

I agree with the thought that Jett was only okay. But he has better wheels than i realized. I don't think he's staying up. I think the fact they had Konecny taking faceoffs in overtime was probably telling.

With Jett almost having to wait till the upcoming draft i am completely fine with him returning to juniors no need to rush him still reeling from rushing Nolan Patrick.

Another year of junior will do him some good.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

With Jett almost having to wait till the upcoming draft i am completely fine with him returning to juniors no need to rush him still reeling from rushing Nolan Patrick.

Another year of junior will do him some good.

Completely agree. 

Nothing against him;  more in support of him.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ruxpin said:

I don't mind OT (at least it's hockey) the shootout is just plain stupid.

I'll never understand the Flyers refusal to do a rebuild...I mean look at Michkov...how can they watch that and think we don't need more high end talent like that? 

Being just ok, and not great at NHL faceoffs is completely fine for a kid who turned 18 one month ago. He was one of the best skaters in the draft last year. If he can improve his shot he should be a good one. But junior is where he needs to be.