☣ 2023-24 Round 2, East Semi Finals: (A2) Boston Bruins at (A1) Florida Panthers (FLA WINS 4-2) ㊗

Bruins at Panthers  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Lots at stake. Which team moves forward with their championship destiny?

• Bruins in 4.... Raw momentum carried over from beating Toronto propel Boston way over the Panthers
    • Bruins in 5.... Any good fortunes the Panthers got away with against TB, doesn't happen here. And they fall hard.
    • Bruins in 6.... Hard fought series that sees the Bruins continue on what they started to try to do last year.
    • Bruins in 7.... Boston always makes things interesting, and this series is no different. Takes them the full 7, but get rid of the Cats nonetheless
    • Panthers in 4... Boston depleted after the emotional highs of the Toronto series? This FLA sweep says perhaps...
    • Panthers in 5... Bruins try, but Florida simply is looking more n more like a team of destiny this year.
    • Panthers in 6... Very good set with lots of twists n turns....but the biggest twist is the Bruins falling to the better team this year.
    • Panthers in 7.... 'Cinderellas' no more. Even the toughest pundit can't deny the moxie shown by the Cats, as Game 7 isn't as kind to the Bruins this time.

3 hours ago, Buffalo Rick said:

Why would Rangers get home ice in Eastern final?

They were the Presidents Cup winners for best record during the regular season. Home ice throughout the playoffs 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jimtown guy said:

They were the Presidents Cup winners for best record during the regular season. Home ice throughout the playoffs 

I thought Dallas?

14 hours ago, SaucyJack said:

Is this a test?

No I thought Dallas had the best record?  You’re telling me Rangers?  I thought Florida had best record in East?  Let’s hope Florida beats them and Vancouver finds a way in game 7

33 minutes ago, Buffalo Rick said:

No I thought Dallas had the best record?  You’re telling me Rangers?  I thought Florida had best record in East?

I can hardly claim to have never submitted a bad post, stating a dumb opinion or irrelevant issue.  Guilty!

But you’re questioning a simple factoid, the answer to which can easily be found by googling “nhl final standings”, or by navigating to the standings on nhl.com or the NHL app.  Why ask about that?

It’s like asking in a different forum, “I thought Anthony Blinken was Secretary of Defense?  You’re saying State?  I thought that was Buttigieg?”  (Just google this sh!te.)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, SaucyJack said:

I can hardly claim to have never submitted a bad post, stating a dumb opinion or irrelevant issue.  Guilty!

But you’re questioning a simple factoid, the answer to which can easily be found by googling “nhl final standings”, or by navigating to the standings on nhl.com or the NHL app.  Why ask about that?

It’s like asking in a different forum, “I thought Anthony Blinken was Secretary of Defense?  You’re saying State?  I thought that was Buttigieg?”  (Just google this sh!te.)

How the Rangers won President trophy is a shock to me.  I look at the playoff races now and then on CBS and last time I checked I thought Dallas had it locked up

Ok.  CBS lists the seeds first in conference and made it look like Florida had top seed in East.  Somehow the Rangers sucked it out by 1 phucking point

Edited by Buffalo Rick

On 5/19/2024 at 12:24 PM, Buffalo Rick said:

How the Rangers won President trophy is a shock to me

To be perfectly clear here - you bet actual money on this sport, right?

image.gif