Michkov may be here this summer

Well that certainly is a splash for the new team in Salt Lake.

Good for them.

I wonder how wise this trade is from Toronto's end until I see the return. 

Even then, they got mad a Khadri and banished him to the Pacific rim and then needed to have a guy like Khadri on the the roster. 

I think this will be a hard trade to win for the leafs, regardless.

Just now, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

The guy who broke this was getting RIPPED for reporting this. I tried looking elsewhere to see if anyone else is reporting this, but nothing so far.

I wonder if they let the cat out the bag or something...either way i could care less...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ruxpin said:

I call BS on the Marner to Utah trade unless Ingram is included

I'm just wondering who would all be involved in a Marner trade? I'd have to believe that Utah and Toronto would swap first round picks and maybe Lawson Crouse or Barrett Hayton?

17 minutes ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

I'm just wondering who would all be involved in a Marner trade? I'd have to believe that Utah and Toronto would swap first round picks and maybe Lawson Crouse or Barrett Hayton?

The circulating rumor on Twitter is 

1)Marner

For

1)Keller

2)Guenther

3)6th pick

If true, this seems like a LOT. First off, if Keller played with Matthews, the point total would be within 10 of Marner. Guenther is a future 40 goal stud...6th pick should be a nice d man. 

Keller and the 6th is fair...including Guenther is robbery. 

9 minutes ago, jammer2 said:

1)Marner

For

1)Keller

2)Guenther

3)6th pick

If true, this seems like a LOT. First off, if Keller played with Matthews, the point total would be within 10 of Marner. Guenther is a future 40 goal stud...6th pick should be a nice d man. 

That's ridiculous. Toronto makes out like highway robbery in this. 

And now that Ottawa has landed Ullmark, I'm guessing any deal with the Flyers has cooled down.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jammer2 said:

1)Marner

For

1)Keller

2)Guenther

3)6th pick

Yeah, I've seen similar from Toronto. I think this is Toronto fans hiding in their bedroom with a ruler measuring 1, 2, 3 , 8, 9, 10

The Proratatractor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

That's ridiculous. Toronto makes out like highway robbery in this. 

And now that Ottawa has landed Ullmark, I'm guessing any deal with the Flyers has cooled down.

I just read, the Sens have 11.3 mill of cap space left after the goalie swap. Still more than enough to take on Konency and Laughton if they wanted. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ruxpin said:

Yeah, I've seen similar from Toronto. I think this is Toronto fans hiding in their bedroom with a ruler measuring 1, 2, 3 , 8, 9, 10

The Proratatractor.

Not directed at you specifically, but FCK Toronto and Mitch marker. They can eat a bag of dcks

• Good Post 1

4 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

WTF Coach? Scott Laughton is feeling left out here. 😆

You have just brought to light a conundrum I’ve never contemplated. In the past, if you were a Flyer, I was a fan. Even if you were my favorite, if you left, you were dead to me (see Eric Lindros). I hate Laughton and when he leaves I will be ecstatic. So do I stay happy that he left, or will I go into immediate hatred that already exists? 

This could cause my head to explode. I don’t think I can compute

• Haha 1
  • Good Post 1

22 hours ago, jammer2 said:

I just read, the Sens have 11.3 mill of cap space left after the goalie swap. Still more than enough to take on Konency and Laughton if they wanted. 

What does Ottawa have to offer? The 7th, but they'd want 12 back in any deal. Who else does Ottawa have? I'm really starting to think that Laughton will end up in Buffalo and Konecny will go out west (Dallas just seems like the most obvious place for him to go).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

What does Ottawa have to offer? The 7th, but they'd want 12 back in any deal. Who else does Ottawa have? I'm really starting to think that Laughton will end up in Buffalo and Konecny will go out west (Dallas just seems like the most obvious place for him to go).

I was operating from the drafting #7 and 12 stance. If that's out, I'm out. Buffalo way more stuff to work with anyways. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jammer2 said:

I was operating from the drafting #7 and 12 stance. If that's out, I'm out. Buffalo way more stuff to work with anyways. 

Agreed!  With the Sens already trading their other 2024 1st Rounder, I don’t see them trading #7 without getting a 1st Rounder back. (Ie. the Flyers #12).

Just now, OccamsRazor said:

The forward grouo as i see it....2024-25!

Tippett-Couturier-Konecny
Foerster-Frost-Michkov
Farabee-Laughton-Brink
Cates-Poehling-Hathaway

Guy feeling says Laughton and Farabee won't be here after the weekend. Too much smoke around those guys.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

Guy feeling says Laughton and Farabee won't be here after the weekend. Too much smoke around those guys.

As much as I like them, and Konecny, hoping they're all gone. 

Konecny to Ottawa for their 7th...Farabee and Laughton to Buffalo for their 11th...could set us up pretty nicely for Michkovs prime years.

• Like 2
  • Good Post 2

23 minutes ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

Yeah we'll adjust once they do something i ain't counting on anything till it happens.

They still have to deal with Cam Atkinson and sign all the RFAs.