2024 Entry Level Draft - Confirmed Flyers pick at #12

54 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Me. I'm a Krispy Kreme man...DD can't touch their doughnuts in my opinion at all...

KK is the crack of all Donuts! You actually feel the calories poring into ya with each bite.

I dunno if you have Cinnabon in the US...but I have a real problem walking by that without stopping. 

• Like 2
  • Good Post 1

1 hour ago, OccamsRazor said:

Me. I'm a Krispy Kreme man...DD can't touch their doughnuts in my opinion at all...

I'm with you. DD donuts are okay, and their coffee is simply terrible. KK every time over DD.

I'll take The Holy Donut over either, but it's a really long drive to Maine for me.

Edited by ruxpin
  • Good Post 1

10 minutes ago, jammer2 said:

KK is the crack of all Donuts! You actually feel the calories poring into ya with each bite.

I dunno if you have Cinnabon in the US...but I have a real problem walking by that without stopping. 

I haven't seen a Cinnabon in a bit, but we do have them. It's the smell that hypnotizes. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

I haven't seen a Cinnabon in a bit, but we do have them. It's the smell that hypnotizes. 

The next food Documentary...I ate nothing but Krispy Kreme for a year! What morbid fun it would be to see the person transformed into a giant ball of flesh and fat!

24 minutes ago, jammer2 said:

You need to go to three places - Bartliffe's Bakery and Diner in Clinton, Ontario; Culbert's Bakery in Goderich, Ontario and Schultz's Bakery in Hanover, Ontario. The bakery donuts are RIDICULOUS good!!!!!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

I'm with you. DD donuts are okay, and their coffee is simply terrible. KK every time over DD.

I'll take The Holy Donut over either, but it's a really long drive to a Maine for me.

I think it's a Florida thing but man have told me to try the Doughnut hole and it is the best.

Was just in Destin for a week in early May and seen the place but totally forgot to try it till i was back at home and remembered i'm a dumbass.

9 hours ago, jammer2 said:

The next food Documentary...I ate nothing but Krispy Kreme for a year! What morbid fun it would be to see the person transformed into a giant ball of flesh and fat!

Like Daddy Tkachuk.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, jammer2 said:

The best donuts ever are made by the Amish in P.A. Homemade all natural ingredients, unlike the artificial crap of Dunkin Donuts. When they hand you a Boston Creme or jelly donut it feels like a paper weight, they load it up. Dunkin Donuts are empty and artificial. 

Edited by RonJeremy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RonJeremy said:

The best donuts ever are made by the Amish in P.A. Homemade all natural ingredients,

I live close by Amish country, Hard Disagree.

The only way those Amish donuts are good is if you have a Teflon arteries and a toilet near by. Also, don't ever think the local homemade birch beer will be any good.

🤢

The best donuts in the region Maple Donuts 

Welcome! - Maple Donuts

Charlie is an asshat, but he boils a good donut. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mojo1917 said:

The only way those Amish donuts are good is if you have a Teflon arteries and a toilet near by. Also, don't ever think the local homemade birch beer will be any good.

🤢

Welcome! - Maple Donuts

You obviously didn't go where I went.  

1 hour ago, mojo1917 said:

🤢

Welcome! - Maple Donuts

I lived in Paradise through high school (yes, high school in Intercourse).  The donuts weren't bad... Depending.  The donuts they had at the sale in Gordonville = Good.  Good & Plenty? BAD

Generally, if you stuck to places they sold them to each other and had a good cholesterol medicine, they were pretty decent. 

Now, about the shoofly pie ...

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, mkscrewy said:

The Polish up in greenpoint make a hell of a donut. Peter Pan on Manhattan ave. 

He'll yeah,been there many times. My family is from Richardson St by Lorimer. How about Fortunato Brothers for pastries. Did you ever go to Deluca's on Havermeyer back in the day, they closed in the 90s, but we're around for ages.

5 hours ago, flyer4ever said:

Doohers in Campbellford, Wannamakers in Trenton. Bettys in Port Hope for butter tarts.

All good places. 10 Acres Truck Stop in Belleville also has some REALLY good butter tarts as well 

3 hours ago, RonJeremy said:

He'll yeah,been there many times. My family is from Richardson St by Lorimer. How about Fortunato Brothers for pastries. Did you ever go to Deluca's on Havermeyer back in the day, they closed in the 90s, but we're around for ages.

No, Delucas was before my time. But fortunato had that bangin’ cannoli cupcake and I’ve had that many times haha. I lived near Richardson in a bunch of different apartments. The old Graham Avenue neighborhood… Donnie Brasco and all that up on Withers. I lived on Withers and Woodpoint, so right by Richardson.

35 minutes ago, mkscrewy said:

No, Delucas was before my time. But fortunato had that bangin’ cannoli cupcake and I’ve had that many times haha. I lived near Richardson in a bunch of different apartments. The old Graham Avenue neighborhood… Donnie Brasco and all that up on Withers. I lived on Withers and Woodpoint, so right by Richardson.

Cool, I remember Sonny’s Motion Lounge and also the Miami Bar on the corner of Richardson and Union , I was young at the time and used to walk down the block and go into the club right across from the Miami Bar to get my Father for Sunday dinner. Those guys loved to play cards. The club was right on Union, my Uncle lived next door and he used to open and lock up the place every day. I also met Nicky Santora the Bonnano  underboss and a few of the guys in the neighborhood. I also remember when Joe Do Do Pastore who lived on Richardson got whacked, he was shot in the face and left in a dumpster in Maspeth, right by Joe Massinos place. Years later Sal Vitale told the feds Massino had him borrow 10,000 from Do Do and ordered the hit. Do Do was doing a lot of bootleg cigarette runs for the Bonnanos and high jackings . We never knew why they took him out and didn’t find out who it was until years later.

7 hours ago, RonJeremy said:

Yes , he is quite the behemoth. 

I know he ain't no behemoth but i am calling the Dallas Stars and dangling Konecny for Mavrik Bourque interest...never hurts to gauge other GMs thoughts about a move.

I can get use to "Mavrik over to Matvei for the goal!!!!"

• Like 1