Coyotes on the move?

JR Ewing

On 4/26/2024 at 3:43 PM, thegx.ca said:

Love that movie haha😂

Right?!?!?! They should make the team logo Fred Gwynne. See what it would cost to license his image and go from there. They'd make a killing!!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

Right?!?!?! They should make the team logo Fred Gwynne. See what it would cost to license his image and go from there. They'd make a killing!!!!

Haha hmmm...maybe have their actual name be The Utah Youth...a marketing campaign to attract the young crowd then their unofficial name will automatically be...THE UTES😄

20 minutes ago, Icechipper said:

Will be Utah Hockey Club year one. Colors will be established before poll-based name marketing experiment.

Utah Hockey Club forever !:5a6425fa25331_VikingSkoool:

I hope they won't go with a lame blue/red/white scheme but I don't think they will. I see more a palette including black, gold, silver and something like light brown, brick, sand-like color. It would be cool if they go with something that is not used anymore by anyone in the league: purple. But they won't...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2024 at 2:38 PM, NHL HHOF said:

When the Arizona team returns to Arizona, will it be a new Arizona Coyotes team, and the Utah team stays in Utah, or will it be the Utah team that returns to Arizona, and Utah gets another team?

I think that will depend on how the Utah fans handle the “colorful” language of the NHL hockey. I hear Utah is not fond of the F bomb. They might run the NHL out of town for foul language. 

Can the Coyotes fall any lower? Yes, they can! The only good thing is, Meruelo is toast for owning an NHL franchise. The second tweet is from a former employee of the city council.

Edited by Math

Please use this thread to continue with Utah Hockey Club since the team in Arizoina has officially moved....

• Like 1