Do you like the pick?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the pick?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, LegionOfDoom said:

9 months ago:

McKenzie ......

"Michkov is in the same universe at far as goal scoring ability with Bedard, but with a bit of different circumstances ......"

• Good Post 1

50 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Happy 4th of July what better way to celebrate than with a video about the fans who are upset we stole their Russian Sniper!!!!! Have a good laugh!!!

l love seeing other fans PO’d for a change…. Lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

I like the dude who threw his chair 🤣🤣

Pretty sure that was an expensive chair. I bought my kid one. I only have one nut remaining, the right one

5 hours ago, CoachX said:

Pretty sure that was an expensive chair. I bought my kid one. I only have one nut remaining, the right one

dude, and those chairs don't last forever..............

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CoachX said:

I knew you were a Norwegian defenseman!

Outed!

:5a6425fa25331_VikingSkoool:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Good to hear the Flyers needed a game changer and Montreal gave them one.

Ole!!!

:PopcornSmiley2:

Found the reports that he told ARZ to drift HILARIOUS! Guess he stated he would never play there if drafted. 

Sidenote: if Shimashov was indeed the target, why not trade down a few spots and pick up a free 2nd? Poor asset management from where I sit. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jammer2 said:

Found the reports that he told ARZ to drift HILARIOUS! Guess he stated he would never play there if drafted. 

Sidenote: if Shimashov was indeed the target, why not trade down a few spots and pick up a free 2nd? Poor asset management from where I sit. 

Was screaming the exact same thing at the television while watching the draft.  They could have traded back to 12-17 to a team that wanted to draft a top 10 player and still would have had a straight shot at their late 20s dreamcream.

Edited by ruxpin
  • Like 2

Wow just did the 2024 NHL simulator and Black Hawks won Celebrini too. 

1 Chicago Celebrini

2 Arizona Eiserman

3 San Jose Demidov

4 Anaheim Levshunov 

5 Philadelphia Kiviharju 

Flyers go D with their 1st overall.

Edited by OccamsRazor

On 7/5/2023 at 5:17 PM, jammer2 said:

if Shimashov was indeed the target, why not trade down a few spots and pick up a free 2nd? Poor asset management from where I sit. 

Yes, it was a Fletcharian-like move.

• Haha 3

Best talent since Lindros. Takes me back.

This was the year I fell in love with hockey more importantly Flyer hockey.

I was just enamored with Big E.

i had been watching since 1990 but had no team to pull for when my good friend from Buffalo a Sabres fan would take me to the bars and explain the game to me.

And when I changed commands my buddy went to Europe and I stayed in Norfolk.

Jim Tyrz if you're out there somewhere still I love you bro and miss you. Haven't seen him since 1992. 

He fell in love with a stripper who stripped in Littlecreek  (IYKYK) and well never saw him again but got word back that he came home from work one day and she took everything he owned.

So I discharged September 17 1992 and when I went back home it was always on ESPN.

So when I watched again I remembered Jim hating hating the Flyers so after I watched a few games and Big E was like a Bull in a China shop I knew which team I was going to pull for from then on.

Edited by OccamsRazor
Not that anyone gives a fcuk just shared
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Jim Tyrz if you're out there somewhere still I love you bro and miss you. Haven't seen him since 1992. 

He fell in love with a stripper who stripped in Littlecreek  (IYKYK) and well never saw him again but got word back that he came home from work one day and she took everything he owned.

Did not know you used to live in Norfolk ..... I lived in Va Bch for 6 yrs. Used to work in Norfolk on E. Littlecreek Rd .....small world.

Had season tickets and worked on ice crew for the Norfolk Admirals when they came to the AHL.

Edited by pilldoc
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

Did not know you used to live in Norfolk ..... I lived in Va Bch for 6 yrs. Used to work in Norfolk on E. Littlecreek Rd .....small world.

Had season tickets and worked on ice crew for the Norfolk Admirals when they came to the AHL.

Yep was stationed there from January 1991 till September 1992.

Went to a party at Teddy Riley's house in Vaginia Beach back then too.

Did all my Amphibious landing training at Littlecreek.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Best talent since Lindros. Takes me back.

This was the year I fell in love with hockey more importantly Flyer hockey.

I was just enamored with Big E.

i had been watching since 1990 but had no team to pull for when my good friend from Buffalo a Sabres fan would take me to the bars and explain the game to me.

So I discharged September 17 1992 and when I went back home it was always on ESPN.

So when I watched again I remembered Jim hating hating the Flyers so after I watched a few games and Big E was like a Bull in a China shop I knew which team I was going to pull for from then on.

I will NEVER understand guys who fall in love with strippers. It never ends well. 

Michkov isn't the force Lindros was...but hopefully his career is a healthier one.

• Like 2