2023-24 Phantoms/Flyer prospects

3 minutes ago, radoran said:

You start with adding Konecny and move on from there.

If there's no interest, move on.

See now you see where i'm going with this.

I am not wanting to part with younger assets i feel may be part of the future.

It's not that Bonk doesn't have value it isn't what a Jets i think would be looking for.

They should be wanting a deep push Flyers should be interested in younger assets like Perfetti. And yes we can get creative and add to this if they want. 

But TK is what should start things off - just for example at the end of the season Gabe Valardi was on their top line not being biased TK would be a huge upgrade there.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, radoran said:

Will they be as successful as they were with Raffl?

:hocky:

I guess they going cheap size roll of the dice with like him and Eklind who they signed too.

Both will be waiver exempt guys one is 25 the other 28 not sure what to say except yeah if it is less Cam more of younger guys ok good i guess.

23 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

I guess they going cheap size roll of the dice with like him and Eklind who they signed too.

Both will be waiver exempt guys one is 25 the other 28 not sure what to say except yeah if it is less Cam more of younger guys ok good i guess.

Now you know that they're going to buy out both Atkinson and Peterson. They need that money.

40 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

So, my house is a block off South Broad...

• Uggh... 1

A very solid move by Danny B. very solid for both sides. Should no less be on the bottom pair to start the season for the Flyers.

Shows it's waiver exempt too up too a certain amount of games. I want to say he has 70 more games to play before he will require waivers.

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, radoran said:

So, my house is a block off South Broad...

Don't just run off and grease the poles just yet young man let's let Danny finish shopping and see what Tortsie cook!!!

:PopcornSmiley2:

Edited by OccamsRazor

• 2 weeks later...

Good highlight video of 6th round pick Ilya Pautov...

...a left hand shot playing RW so maybe they have plans to try him on the LW in the future.

10 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

...a left hand shot playing RW so maybe they have plans to try him on the LW in the future.

What is this fascination with drafting players and forcing them to play a position they're not comfortable with?

Sorry, forgot...we're Flyer fans...that's how they roll. 

Nevermind. 😁 😆

• Like 1

6 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

What is this fascination with drafting players and forcing them to play a position they're not comfortable with?

Sorry, forgot...we're Flyer fans...that's how they roll. 

Nevermind. 😁 😆

bruh how many goddamn RWs you need homie??

they draft 2 more i'm trying to find room for all this shi t they collecting.

Kid is a left shot Flyers already have 2 RWs on the LW so yeah i think RW covered.

1 hour ago, OccamsRazor said:

Kid is a left shot Flyers already have 2 RWs on the LW so yeah i think RW covered.

C'mon now, you know the Flyers LOVE to draft kids and put them in positions they aren't used to playing. 🤦‍♂️

• Uggh... 1

4 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

I know this sounds crazy....but real NHL teams might trade from positions of strength to shore up positions of weakness. But Flyers management genius' know it's way better to force square pegs in round holes...I'm pretty confident if they just stick to their game plan for 1,000 more years, eventually they'll fluke a winner out of it.

1 hour ago, flyercanuck said:

I know this sounds crazy....but real NHL teams might trade from positions of strength to shore up positions of weakness. But Flyers management genius' know it's way better to force square pegs in round holes...I'm pretty confident if they just stick to their game plan for 1,000 more years, eventually they'll fluke a winner out of it.

Image result for press your luck gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Good Post 1