Game 8:Philadelphia Flyers vs Carolina Hurricanes: 10/29/72 @ 7PM ESPN+

OccamsRazor

19 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Your schedule is a joke

Doesn't matter all they can do is play the games they are on the schedule....no one cares KC won a Super bowl with a weak schedule.

History is being made as we watch.

Buckle up they ain't done...Allen has thrown 4 INTs than Hurts. Hurts has a better completion percentage than Allen too.

As Jalen said it's never about an arrival...it's only a journey.

21 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

I doubt it.  But we will have to beat better teams than Philly to get there.  You have not won the NFC yet.  It’s only week 8 though you have the last place schedule in your favor.  Your schedule is a joke

Um, here we go again. This thread is about game 8 of the FLYERS schedule. Not the Eagles. The Flyers play in the Metro division of the N-H-L. The Eagles play in the NFC, of the NFL. Flyers=hockey. Eagles=football. I realize when you are a Buffalo fan, and your teams never win anything, all sports just kinda clump together like dog hair in a vacuum. I get the confusion. So if you start by actually reading the title of thread, your chances of staying on topic will increase faster than gas prices

....just saying 

20 minutes ago, CoachX said:

Um, here we go again. This thread is about game 8 of the FLYERS schedule. Not the Eagles. The Flyers play in the Metro division of the N-H-L. The Eagles play in the NFC, of the NFL. Flyers=hockey. Eagles=football. I realize when you are a Buffalo fan, and your teams never win anything, all sports just kinda clump together like dog hair in a vacuum. I get the confusion. So if you start by actually reading the title of thread, your chances of staying on topic will increase faster than gas prices

....just saying 

My fault for egging him on.

I'll report myself...

🤦‍♂️

• Uggh... 1

On 10/30/2022 at 4:29 PM, Hockey Junkie said:

I doubt it.  But we will have to beat better teams than Philly to get there.  You have not won the NFC yet.  It’s only week 8 though you have the last place schedule in your favor.  Your schedule is a joke

Jealousy is very unbecoming Rick. 😉 Good to see you still around.