Game 23: Avalanche at Flyers; 12/6/21 @ 7PM, NBCSP

Howie58

good thing AV rested his top 6 in the 3rd last night. Now the Flyers can lose somewhat more respectably tonight.

actually resting them was smart coaching...for a normal team going through normal ups and downs. But that doesn't apply to the Flyers.

Well what the hell maybe Jones can single-handedly shut out the Avalanche tonight...anything's possible.

6 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

There's still plenty of time for this team to put together THREE 10 game losing streaks.

When will they even win again??

I mean they eventually have to be a "trap game" for Ottawa or Buffalo soon right and luck into one right???

12 hours ago, Howie58 said:

Greetings:

We are the underdog (+120).  AV announced that Martin Jones will be the starter.  

Our plus/minus ratings are depressing:

https://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/col-vs-phi/2021/12/06/2021020383

Will be hit nine losses in a row?  

Let's hope the blowouts continue, so they fire Chuck and trade everyone who can possibly be traded. G will drop his NTC for a Cup run. You would be outta your mind to stay with this team.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OccamsRazor said:

When will they even win again??

I mean they eventually have to be a "trap game" for Ottawa or Buffalo soon right and luck into one right???

I would love for them to go 0 for the season. I'm not watching much anymore so it won't affect me. And getting a shot at Wright would be a lot more exciti......oh ya, we still have Fletcher. He'll trade the 1st for Koivu.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

I would love for them to go 0 for the season. I'm not watching much anymore so it won't affect me. And getting a shot at Wright would be a lot more exciti......oh ya, we still have Fletcher. He'll trade the 1st for Koivu.

Maybe they can leave Newhook in Philly and take Giroux with them...fingers crossed.

7 hours ago, GratefulFlyers said:

good thing AV rested his top 6 in the 3rd last night. Now the Flyers can lose somewhat more respectably tonight.

actually resting them was smart coaching...for a normal team going through normal ups and downs. But that doesn't apply to the Flyers.

Well what the hell maybe Jones can single-handedly shut out the Avalanche tonight...anything's possible.

They have been resting for the past 10 games.

• Like 1

can I get an A-men? Oskar Lindblom has his 1st goal!!! Finally got those soft hands working right place right time.

Great work by Konecs to make it happen.

and now what?? the POWER PLAY cashes in? You gotta be kidding me, the ol saucer pass to Giroux trick! Nice nice.

Edited by GratefulFlyers