Game 22: Lightning at Flyers; 12/5/21 @ 6 PM; NBCSP

Howie58

7 minutes ago, Mad Dog said:

This team is uncoachable.  But sadly, a coach is ordinarily the first casualty when the ship starts sinking like a rock.

Hopefully AV and the whole coaching staff will be gone after we get blown out in the next game. After that Fletcher will hopefully clean house and get rid of all the overpaid veterans and then hopefully he will be fired too. We need a whole new approach and a true rebuild.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RonJeremy said:

Hopefully AV and the whole coaching staff will be gone after we get blown out in the next game.

AV's coaching tenure might not survive past this game, but to be clear, he is not the problem.

Edited by FD19372

14 minutes ago, Digityman said:

It's time for AV and crew to go.  

The losing streak is not AV's fault but a coach has to right the ship. Not overnight, but we should see the beginnings of a turnaround by now. Instead it's just more of the same. It may not be AV's fault but he's responsible for who's out there night by night. It's Fletcher's creation but AV pulls the strings. You can't tell me ALL of these guys are scrubs and rejects.

And the fact is they played pretty well the first 10 games, almost all without Ellis and without Hayes. I don't know what happened to them in mid-November and I'm afraid AV doesn't know either.

23 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

AV's coaching tenure might not survive past this game, but to be clear, he is not the problem.

I wouldn’t blame him for all the problems but when you can’t score goals and you think that playing guys like Charlie Brown is gonna help the problem then I think you have to go too. We need a great purge.

1 minute ago, RonJeremy said:

I wouldn’t blame him for all the problems but when you can’t score goals and you think that playing guys like Charlie Brown is gonna help the problem then I think you have to go too.

I agree. I mean AV should have known Charlie Brown is a clown. :ph34r:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Howie58 said:

Corey Perry at age 36 has more grit and presence than the O and B combined. Sick!!!!!

Exactly, we have a horrible offense and we signed Charlie Brown and MCEwen who can’t score and Tampa which is one of the best offensive teams signed a scorer like Perry. It shows you how we have no clue how to build a team , we have the same problems year after year, no offense, no PP and very little skill.

2 minutes ago, Howie58 said:

I will put up the thread for tomorrow. Whether I watch is a different story. I hear the boos. They are deserved. 

Well we have a Aube-Kubel hat trick to look forward to tomorrow….

• Uggh... 1

Well, if Blowing Up is the preference, we need Robert Oppenheimer as GM. He discovered a thing or two on that score at Las Alamos. His boss, General Groves, would be another candidate. 

Edited by Howie58
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RonJeremy said:

Hopefully AV and the whole coaching staff will be gone after we get blown out in the next game. After that Fletcher will hopefully clean house and get rid of all the overpaid veterans and then hopefully he will be fired too. We need a whole new approach and a true rebuild.

Why would you let Fletch do anything?  I wouldn't trust him to clean a catbox.

Nothing is going to change or get better until Clarke, Holmgren, Fletcher and every last idiot with a connection to this franchise is gone.