Game 12: Flyers at Hurricanes; 11/12/21 @ 7 PM, NBCSP

Howie58

Greetings:

We are underdogs, with a predicted score of 4-2.  It looks like Andersen versus Jones in goal:

https://sportsjaw.com/nhl/picks/1721014/philadelphia-flyers-vs-carolina-hurricanes-prediction-2021-11-12

Our offense is nearing the bottom third league-wide. We will see Bressard center Oskar Lindblom and Cam Atkinson on the second line.  When Justin Braun is outscoring a chunk of your forwards, something isn't working, so juggling is in order. 

Here is lineup:

Lines and pairings: Giroux-Couturier-Konecny Lindblom-Brassard-Atkinson Farabee-Laughton-JvR Provorov-Braun Sanheim-Ristolainen Yandle-Seeler NAK-Ellis 

Edited by Howie58

12 hours ago, Howie58 said:

Lines and pairings: Giroux-Couturier-Konecny Lindblom-Brassard-Atkinson Farabee-Laughton-JvR Provorov-Braun Sanheim-Ristolainen Yandle-Seeler NAK-Ellis 

Maybe they should play a 4th line. Could help the offense :hyper:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CoachX said:

Maybe they should play a 4th line. Could help the offense

It's funny, maybe it doesn't matter on that line.  They get "energy" but little else.  Maybe Brown and Mac aren't value-added?  NAK is hit or miss.  I wonder if Laughton gets a "demotion" to juice things up.  I suspect that after Hayes returns, that's a possibility.

5 hours ago, Howie58 said:

t's funny, maybe it doesn't matter on that line.  They get "energy" but little else.  Maybe Brown and Mac aren't value-added?  NAK is hit or miss.  I wonder if Laughton gets a "demotion" to juice things up.  I suspect that after Hayes returns, that's a possibility.

Well, as noted on another thread, NAK is waived.  I doubt he gets picked up.  So, Brown and Mac are in, I guess Thompson.  Will Mr. Hayes reappear today or tomorrow? 

38 minutes ago, Howie58 said:

Well, as noted on another thread, NAK is waived.  I doubt he gets picked up.  So, Brown and Mac are in, I guess Thompson.  Will Mr. Hayes reappear today or tomorrow? 

Don’t think Hayes can be added until there is an open spot so that means after 24 hour waiver period. Bet on tomorrow

• Good Post 1

Good job by the coaching staff, catching the offsides on Jarvis no-goal. Maybe that will give the Flyers some much needed momentum. The last 3 or 4 minutes haven't gone as well as I'd like offensively for the Flyers.