Seattle takes a winger from Flyers

3 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

Who needs the Draft ....just give me all the Blues and Sabres players!  And don't forget I need Miller too! 

I can’t with you guys today, I’m busting a gut laughing like a school girl 😂

Did I just hear the Flyers traded Jake Voracek? Hope they got something decent for him and didn’t have to retain any salary 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Just seen on ESPN since they cover hockey now Danny Briere is expected to retire...

:beer:

I’m really glad he’s gonna retire a Sabre, I would hate to see him play for anyone else 

:beer:

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, ruxpin said:

My daughter got to meet Twarysnki  and speak with him a few times and he was very receptive and helpful with her pediatric cancer charity (4 Diamonds/THON).  He donated things for fundraiser auction and 4 game tickets to one of the young patients she was working with.

I guess at 82 overall that makes him a 3rd round pick (2016).  He's had a couple cups of coffee in the NHL but never really shined.   He's still young (23) but at this point should probably have latched on.

As just a hockey player-personnel/depth thing, it was a good pick by the Kraken but really, he's one of several carbon-copy players in the Flyers' system.   I wish him well and hope he becomes a player we regret letting go.

Very noble what your daughter is doing.  I got scared when I first saw the two words together, fearing for her.  But she has to see things that are very disturbing. I lost 3 close friends to cancer.  I would say all were my best friend at one point in life.  

I guess I'm alone in this but I think they are a 4-5 seed going into the playoffs, outside chance of top 3.

I think the young guys all take a step in the right direction, Hart remembers he's a goalie and Frost shows he's Giroux 2.0.

Edited by Digityman
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Digityman said:

I guess I'm alone in this but I think they are a 4-5 seed going into the playoffs, outside chance of top 3.

I think the young guys all take a step in the right direction, Hart remembers he's a goalie and Frost shows he's Giroux 2.0.

I think this is actually a sober assessment (provided Hart plays competently).

On 8/5/2021 at 10:11 AM, radoran said:

Wow this is like having a time machine to two weeks ago.

back to the future great scott GIF

Easy man, it takes the Lumina a good two weeks to warm up, and the lines for halibut at Applebee's can get a little hectic at times. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1