Game 46: Flyers at Rangers; 4/22/21 @ 7, NBCSP

Howie58

Why do the Flyers always want to make these backhand passes to the point man, instead of going to their forehand, for what I would think would be a higher percentage pass, like what just happened on this power play? A little mind boggling.

Edited by FD19372

4 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

Why do the Flyers always want to make these backhand passes to the point man, instead of going to their forehand, for what I would think would be a higher percentage pass, like what just happened on this power play? A little mind boggling.

All you have to do is compare our PP to the Rangers , it’s an absolute embarrassment. They have precision passing and they rotate and cycle to isolate guys for wide open shots and use trailing players to wind up and blast away. Giroux passes  back and forth to Provororov  3 or 4 times  , our players stand still and we never get a wide open slam dunk goal , we barely get any quality shots, everything is a scrum I have participated in pickup hockey with more creative plays. Our PP has sucked for years. The two common denominators are G and Jake.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Samifan said:

Maybe if the POS elected to shoot more people wouldn’t hate him as much? 
Nah, who am I kidding....

so with a 2-1 lead, Jake shoots and scores?

hmmmm...plays into my conspiracy