Team holds 2nd Closed door meeting

hf101

Giroux btw, has more closed door postgame meetings this season than he Voracek has goals.

Granted there wasn't a player on that ice I'd say had a good game so I have questions for Hakstol.

I'd really like to know why Neuvirth wasn't pulled after the score was 0-3, he surely wasn't on his game.

I'd also like to know why Hakstol didn't change up the lines during the game. 

Laughton doesn't belong on the 4th line, why not put Vinny there. He's had his best games playing with B. Schenn.  When things aren't working it probably is best to go with what has been working.

Auston Matthews would look good in O&B

@RJ8812

Or any of those top 5-6-7.

well they currently sit at #7 if the draft would be held today.  I will cry if the Oilers gets another lottery pick.

#1 Columbus  - 8 pts

#2 Toronto – 10 pts

#3 Edmonton – 10 pts

#4 Calgary – 11 pts

#5 Colorado – 11 pts

#6 Carolina – 12 pts

#7 FLYERS – 12 pts

Giroux btw, has more closed door postgame meetings this season than he has goals.

I must be missing something. Giroux has 4 goals so far (9 pts) and I believe this is just the 2nd players-only (closed-door) meeting.

lol. yeah I knew I remembered at least 2 so I looked it up.

I think some of the posts complaining about Giroux are kind of funny - "we need a new captain"  "G has to get it going" etc. He's the last guy I'm worried about. Jake OTOH is really starting to bug me!

btw does that NHL.COM stat page work for you guys? I can get the overall TEAMS but PLAYER stats is broken.

I must be missing something. Giroux has 4 goals so far (9 pts) and I believe this is just the 2nd players-only (closed-door) meeting.

ok,ok I fixed it to "Voracek" has goals.

I'd really like to know why Neuvirth wasn't pulled after the score was 0-3, he surely wasn't on his game.

I think since Mason hasn't played in awhile he didn't think it would be fair to ruin his confidence to come in kind of cold playing in front of this team. Hak is going to need him this next game versus the Caps.

So with that said i'm ok with letting Neuvy play it out. 2 of those goals wasn't really on Neuvy the 1st one yeah but the other 2 the team like you said looked like shat. No need to expose Mason to that after being out so long.

lol. yeah I knew I remembered at least 2 so I looked it up.

I think some of the posts complaining about Giroux are kind of funny - "we need a new captain"  "G has to get it going" etc. He's the last guy I'm worried about. Jake OTOH is really starting to bug me!

btw does that NHL.COM stat page work for you guys? I can get the overall TEAMS but PLAYER stats is broken.

Yeah hard to put it all on G. I think he is doing well considering he is skating with two boat anchors.........

I think since Mason hasn't played in awhile he didn't think it would be fair to ruin his confidence to come in kind of cold playing in front of this team. Hak is going to need him this next game versus the Caps.

So with that said i'm ok with letting Neuvy play it out. 2 of those goals wasn't really on Neuvy the 1st one yeah but the other 2 the team like you said looked like shat. No need to expose Mason to that after being out so long.

That's a fair point, but then again the return of your starting netminder may have sparked a comeback with the score 0-3.

That's a fair point, but then again the return of your starting netminder may have sparked a comeback with the score 0-3.

True. But i'm already concerned a little about Mason's mental state as it is. I mean he isn't to far removed from the 7-1 beat  down.

I mean he only has two wins and the last one was on the 24th of October....so i want him fresh for the Caps....this team is going to need him on his A game.

Archived