Man, What just happened?

Jam1986

Fell asleep listening to the Oilers radio guys. What happen? Boy in second period they were ripping the Flyers Badly!!! They deserve it with their play. I guess Hextall didn't go far enough?????? By the way HATE these 8 yr contracts!!!!!!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fell asleep listening to the Oilers radio guys. What happen? Boy in second period they were ripping the Flyers Badly!!! They deserve it with their play. I guess Hextall didn't go far enough?????? By the way HATE these 8 yr contracts!!!!!!!!

Same thing that happened the last 5 games....an ASS WHOOPIN!!!!

And guess what more to come i'm sure....brace yourself this team isn't good!

looking at the rest of the schedule this month they may wins1 or  both games vs the canes, all the rest will be losses

With the team i have been watching i don't think you can count anyone as a win yet....this team sucks! Sorry but it's true!

Man what just happened?? Seriously? The defense is SLOW, quite a few of the Oiler forwards aren't, and they got consistently beaten to the puck in their own zone. They will much more likely than not be exposed by faster teams like Edmonton in the open ice.

I baffles me how people are expecting anything different from how this team has performed so far

Yes. It also baffles me how people think all we need is a finisher to play with g and Jake.

After too many years of being one of the highest paid teams and being a mediocre one at best, I think hexy needs to just completely reboot and take what he can.

This is not a group that needs to stay together

This team could actually be stinkier than the last place stuck with JVR in the draft team from a few years ago. Having two teams so putrid, so close together, it is embarrassing. Homer has defiled a once proud franchise. He should be sent home in shame, not hang around the rink....pfffft.

The sad part is that if it were n9t for Neuvirth this game would have been out of hand.

I like the way Neuvirth looks in the nets. I like his crouch and his side to side is nice. He also follows the puck a lot better than he did a few years ago, he definitely improved in that aspect of his game.

Missed the game last night...was to late of a game to watch after working a brutal stretch at work.  Seems like I did not missed much.....

Get beat to the puck because this team is too slow, get outshot, and can't score goals....

Lather ...Rinse...Repeat.............

I like the way Neuvirth looks in the nets. I like his crouch and his side to side is nice. He also follows the puck a lot better than he did a few years ago, he definitely improved in that aspect of his game.

if there is any bright spot on the roster right now I would say it is Neuvirth.  He has really played well all year.   Shame this team seems to waist every good performance he puts up....

Lather ...Rinse...Repeat.............

Doc, you should petition the Flyers to change their slogan this year from Play Boldly to Lather ...Rinse...Repeat.............

Flyers Hockey 2015-16: Lather ...Rinse...Repeat............. :) 

if there is any bright spot on the roster right now I would say it is Neuvirth.  He has really played well all year.   Shame this team seems to waist every good performance he puts up....

I would throw in Laughton too as a positive.  I like what I see with him too. 

i know everyone is obbessed with speed guys but that team from 2007-2010 that was contending every year, was that because that team had all speed guys or wasnt it because we were a more phystical/mentality tough team? the kings dont have alot of speed guys, they won 2 stanley cups because that team had physical/mental toughness and they were playing the speedy new york rangers which the kings outplayed them which was a result of them being mentally tough, not speed.

it's not about having tough guy fighters all over the team. im talking about mental toughness in these players in general.  there is no fire, no grit, no toughness in this team.

Same thing that happened the last 5 games....an ASS WHOOPIN!!!!

And guess what more to come i'm sure....brace yourself this team isn't good!

What are you talking about!? They're doing great! We're in line for the 5th pick in the draft lottery!

There really is no guarantee of Mathews no matter where they finish.

Remember we didn't see McDavid in a Sabres uniform...

I know but certainly we all know the chances are higher if they have the #1 than the the 5th pick now can't we?

I know but certainly we all know the chances are higher if they have the #1 than the the 5th pick now can't we?

Yeah, the chances are higher - but the lowest ranked team could fall to 4th.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=728795

Three draws will be held: the 1st Lottery draw will determine the Club selecting first overall, the 2nd Lottery draw will determine the Club selecting second overall and the 3rd Lottery draw will determine the club selecting third overall.

As a result of this change, the team earning the fewest points during the regular season will no longer be guaranteed, at worst, the second overall pick. That club could fall as low as fourth overall.

The allocation of odds for the 1st Lottery draw will be the same as outlined above for the 2015 NHL Draft Lottery. The odds for the remaining teams will increase on a proportionate basis for the 2nd Lottery draw, based on which Club wins the 1st Lottery draw, and again for the 3rd Lottery draw, based on which Club wins the 2nd Lottery draw.

If the Flyers were last, where do you think they would draft?

#fourth #jvr #notkane #grrrr

Archived